Procedures for the legalization of documents by the Embassy of the State of Kuwait
The document should be legalized by the 3 authorities mentioned below in the following order:
1 – Chancellerie Fédérale
Tel. : +41 58 462 37 69
2 – Arab-Swiss Chamber of Commerce and Industry (For all commercial documents: invoices, certificates of origin, power of attorney ….)
63, Rue de Lausanne
Tel. : +41 022 347 32 02
3 – The Embassy of the State of Kuwait in Bern
Tel.: +41 31 356 70 00
E-mail: [email protected]
The cost of each legalization:
The Embassy of the State of Kuwait in Berne would like to inform all auditors that the fees for all consular transactions at the Embassy are as follows:
- Travel document: 75.00 (seventy-five) Swiss francs.
- Power of attorney: 75.00 (seventy-five) Swiss francs.
- Commercial Invoice: 150.00 (one hundred and fifty) Swiss francs.
- Certificate of origin: 225.00 (two hundred and twenty-five) Swiss francs.
- The cost of legalizing all documents not mentioned above is CHF 75.00 (seventy-five).
- Method of Payment:
The payment can be either in the form of cash at the Embassy or through cash by registered mail. Please include a stamped-addressed envelope to return the documents.
* Please note: these costs only apply to the Embassy of the State of Kuwait, other involved entities apply their own set fees.
* Please note: the legalization process takes between 2 to 3 working days.
Academic certification attestations
The Embassy of the State of Kuwait to the Swiss Confederation in Bern would like to inform that all authentications of academic certificates are carried out by the Kuwaiti Cultural Office in Paris.
Bureau Culturel du Koweït Paris
149 Avenue Victor Hugo,
75016 Paris, France.
Email [email protected]
Tel. +33 1 47 20 75 70
جميع تصديقات الشهادات الدراسية تتم لدي المكتب الثقافي الكويتي في باريس.