Procedures for the legalization of documents by the Embassy of the State of Kuwait
The document should be legalized by the 3 authorities mentioned below in the following order:
1 – Chancellerie Fédérale
Tel. : +41 58 462 37 69
2 – Arab-Swiss Chamber of Commerce and Industry (For all commercial documents: invoices, certificates of origin, power of attorney ….)
63, Rue de Lausanne
Tel. : +41 022 347 32 02
3 – The Embassy of the State of Kuwait in Bern
Tel.: +41 31 356 70 00
E-mail: [email protected]
The cost of each legalization:
The Embassy of the State of Kuwait in Berne would like to inform all auditors that the fees for all consular transactions at the Embassy are as follows:
- Travel document: 75.00 (seventy-five) Swiss francs.
- Power of attorney: 75.00 (seventy-five) Swiss francs.
- Commercial Invoice: 150.00 (one hundred and fifty) Swiss francs.
- Certificate of origin: 225.00 (two hundred and twenty-five) Swiss francs.
- The cost of legalizing all documents not mentioned above is CHF 75.00 (seventy-five).
- Method of Payment:
The payment can be either in the form of cash at the Embassy or through cash by registered mail. Please include a stamped-addressed envelope to return the documents.
* Please note: these costs only apply to the Embassy of the State of Kuwait, other involved entities apply their own set fees.
* Please note: the legalization process takes between 2 to 3 working days.